just installed new CiviCRM 4.1.2 on Drupal.
For some forms section there are no correct encoding for languages with no-latin characters.
For example with Event Configuration
I've tried it with russian and french languages, the same problem.
Please see screenshot (Event Configuration).
As you can see in Element html code (inspection mode), the field value goes with wrong encoding.
I've tested it with all browsers (IE, FF, Chrome) but there are no changes.
Please note, this problem I've found only for few forms sections (Event Info, Configuration, Imoport) and not for a whole page but for certain section.
In mo file the translation strings are correct.
But for my previous ver. 4.0.7 there was no such problems.
I will be apreciated for you help.